The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Galant Vr-4,(934/1000),Ottumwa,Ia-$4000.00

I'm selling my 92 galant vr-4,5speed,awd turbo,4 wheel steering. Car is number 934 of 1000 made. It is a dark metallic green with a few dings here and there. The car is missing the rear wing and thats about it.Interior looks almost new except for the steering wheel and has black leather in great condition. Body has around 209xxx but motor was rebuilt and has around 20xxx miles on it.Car is running a 16g(ebay sh*t) and has a knn filter,hks turbo timer,and boost guage otherwise its completely stock. Car also still has ac which is in working condition.The engine bay needs clened up pretty mad. I have a 4 bolt rear end i would throw in with the car plus another motor and tons of spare dsm parts! The car is located in ottumwa,Iowa the zip is 52501.

Galant011.jpg

Galant007.jpg

Galant010.jpg

Galant006.jpg

Galant012.jpg

Galant008.jpg

Galant009.jpg

Galant013.jpg

Galant014.jpg

Galant015.jpg

Galant016.jpg

Galant002.jpg

Galant001.jpg

Galant003.jpg

Galant004.jpg

I'm asking 4000.00 O.B.O
You can contact me at (641)226-4969,My name Is Jeremy
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

rheckert

Will you be around later this week. I will like to stop and take a quick look at the car. I might be able to help you sell the car. I'm in Fairfield for work. I will be heading through Ottumwa on the way home.

Yea,I work until 4:30 everyday.Just give me a call and i'll let you know if i'm free.

Very nice, I will probably be PM'ing you soon if I can find a co-signer. And if Heckert doesn't snag it. =P Just one question, is the 4bolt and spare parts included in the 4,000 or will they change the price.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well as of right now the 4 bolt might be sold. But all the other parts would be included for that price.

Terry Posten

Yeah buddy /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/devil.gif

rheckert

Quote:
Yeah buddy /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/devil.gif

I will be trying to look this over for Terry on Friday but it looks like we might be done early. I will try and call you on my way through town.

Well bad news guys...driving the car today and it started to have a misfire pulled over and got the plug out and the tip was gone. I ran a compression test and number 3 cyl is dead. car still runs but has a horrible miss and is burning oil through that cyl. I'm willing to let the car go cheap now,Just not wanting to invest anymore money. I do have a running motor for it but I just don't want to keep it around anymore.

Also noticed when i was under the car the passenger side axle is junk and the ebrake doesn't work.

Terry Posten

Hey man, I may have a line on a 2 good 6bolts, complete motor. I think the miles are somewhere around 100,000.

But that really sucks.

Let me know if I can help.

Bump....Car still isn't running,I'm wanting to let it go the way it is. It will come with all the parts except the 4 bolt rear end and 16g. It will come with a complete 6 bolt that is in running order also a 13b turbo. Wanting to get 2000$ picked it. Thanks

TylerAdamson

No this car is no longer available. It is awaiting installation of a rebuilt 6 bolt right now, just waiting on a few things from JNZ and it'll be done.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned