The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 VR4 white #1089 C/S Colorado $8500

Well built no rust Galant with all top notch parts:
Quaffe front and center diffs
TRE double sync 1st and 2nd
HD shift rails with EVO 3 forks
ACT 2100 clutch with street disk
ACT Xact fly wheel
9:1 Weiscos and eagle rods
Mitsu metal head gasket
Garette 20G with ATP external WG
Buschur front mount
Thermal exhaust (sounds sweet!)
Aeromotive FPR
RC 550s with Walbro pump
Keydiver chip
Volk 17s and a bunch of stock wheels
Real Evolution 2 wing
93 headlights and more
I spent 2 years building this car and its done right.Its not a kids hack job, drive it and you will buy it. Thanks

Howie

Miles?

Miles on motor?

More pics?

I feel as though I have seen this car for sale before

A/C?

3 bolt rear? LSD? AWS?

Last edited:

Sorry,Car has 170K, trans and motor have less than 3000 miles, three bolt rear and I have a 4 bolt spare, no AC and it still has AWS. I will post more pics tonight. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Just put in a Alt. Re locate kit (Jackson racing) Very nice. Will try to post some vid from the Ice races, with 1800 motorcycle studs the car was un-stopable. Still for sale.

DR1665

I suspect he might consider $8499, but you'd have to bring him an ice cold Coca-Cola when you came to close the deal.

Damn nice car. Considering what's being listed for $20k+ these days, I'd say this one is a steal at this price.

Thank you sir! This car is a blast and I hate to see it go. These cars are getting so rare I contemplate selling it, but I have my race galant on Ebay now and if it goes so will this one. If I can't get what I want for it I will tuck it away in the garage.

Have you ever herd the term "Shreading the Knar"????? Here is the deffition!!! BOOYA!
click

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey man interested in a honda? i know its a long shot but youd need to throw money but id trade.

click

let me know whats good

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned