The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Update: Found One

381gvr4

Looking for 1992 VR-4 although I will not turn down a clean 91
Willing to drive/fly for anything clean and worth the time!!!!!!!
Prefer:
good seats and dash
BAD DRIVETRAIN- trans, diff, motor, head.......etc
Clean Shell/Undercarage( just no rott!! Surface rust ok)
Less modifications the better- Pm me as I know most have 16G/exhaust/etc.
No accident history- Fenders and dents fine- JUST NOT HIT in its time.

Open to all cars that are possibly for sale. Just missed a 91 w/ 86K perfect for $4500 /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/mad.gif!!!!
Whoops!!!! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/cool.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

I'v got a 92 GVR4 #36/1000. I just had the ECU rebuilt and "socketed", and I have been driving it around town, and it has some go!! It was my mother-in-laws since 1996, and she wants me to sell it for her. Only one spot on drivers seat that is bad, dash is in good shape, NO ROT!! There is a LITTLE surface rust under trunk lid, and front doors, but not bad yet. Needs tranny rebuilt sometime (slips out of first sometimes, and 2nd gear syncro is getting bad). Cruise works, all original except that I pulled the ISC and installed a blockoff plate. CHEAP!!! any car w/ a 4 banger that runs is worth about this much!! $2500 FIRM or will consider partial trade for 18-19" wheels/tires that are 5x100 bolt pattern for my '03 VW jetta.

I have a decent shell. Complete minus engine, trans and ECU. $1500. Nile black, good interior, A/C parts included 147,000 miles, stock wheels with Dunlop Graspics. Some rust, but nothing terrible. No dents, all panels straight, but does have the typical clear coat pealing issue. I can take some pics if you are interested.

1gnasty

i got one pm me for details

Howie

click

Plus, I'm close to you..

381gvr4

Just bought #381/2000 tonight!!! 3.5hrs to PA, 2hrs talking/driving/instpecting and 3.5hrs home!!! Looking forward to tweaking my new DD!!!! Thanks to all who contacted and looking forward to being a regular on the FORUM!! Russ

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts