The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

wtb: 375+hp clean Galant (Hopefully East Coast)!!

Anyone who posted in the F/S forum before this thread I have noted what you have:

I realize that I am discussing a transaction with few here, but I am wondering what is lying out there. I have even requested that the famous "Nate Pharr" help me as I just Possessed and raced his last 4g63t swapped hatch and then sold it.I have always wanted a CSM that was awd and even offered a few to build me one, but no one took me up on the offer. Now I am looking at the next best thing....A galant vr4. What I require is simple. Nice body with a few dings accept. but not hacked or rusted. All the usual mods with a decent sized turbo(NO SMALL 16G HERE) and decent electronics. Must be about 400+ hp and haul ASSSSSS!!!!!!!. The interior must definitely be clean as I can get the exterior painted, but its hard as PHUCK to get the interiors for these.
Previous sellers , dont be discouraged...Im still with you...I just like to have options. So far, Im in love with the 2 that I have seen...Green and White to be exact!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post me with what you have. PM me if ya want.

Rich [email protected]
RIch WTB;375+HP clean Galant

Last edited by a moderator:

No thank you, Im not going to Co. again!!! I drove to Denver for Nate's mirage and it was 1700 miles back and 500$ in gas /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/jawdrop.gif Thats what 400 hp gets you with a Denver tune in Missouri!!!!LOL

Thanks anyway though..

Rich

Hondasi88

You aren't to far from me "germantown" I have one "but im thinking about keeping it" and my friend has one. I dont know if its in your HP range but its CLEAN!!

I know he has these mods

evo 3 turbo
ported and seperated o2 housing
ARP head studs
new head
exhaust
fuel pump 255
racing tranny
some kind of upgraded injectors
evo 8 fmic with hard pipes
HKS SS bov

and some other things i might be forgetting. I can def get some pics this weekend or pm u his number if you want.

Check mine out. It's running a 50 trim with 19 PSI street. It was a JNZTuning car. It's not the cleanest thing, but the body is straight. It just needs paint.

MarkDML

that 50 trim hits hard. i just had mine siezed at 25 lbs of boost but that thing can spin all 4 wheels like an fwd.

CO VR4

Just buy #3. It's a bargain.

atc250r

Staff member
Post deleted by atc250r

Hey guys I just logged in to see your posts, but Im leaving to get dinner.Will be back later this evening to answer replies. If ya dont wanna post here due to others, just send the pics and responses to my email @ [email protected]

Just tell me your user name since I dont know names here yet.

Thanks guys,

Richard

number3

Quote:
Just buy #3. It's a bargain.

Yeah, and Nate Pharr knows the car very well. He lived with me for atleast 5 years.

PICS???

Quote:
Fighting the urge to PM you. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/devil.gif

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/bawling.gif

atc250r

Staff member
Post deleted by atc250r

Last edited:

Say it aint so Jeff. Damn why is everone
selling their vr4's. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/bawling.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned