The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD!!! - 1990 Miata, Southern California Car, No rust 1900

Status
Not open for further replies.

socalgvr4

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Okay its not a Vr4...not even close..but I thought Id try here as well.

I want to sell the car for $1900. That includes the Greddy turbo kit + I also have a megan manifold and downpipe + all of the stud bolts etc.

The car itself has faded paint, however, mechanically its a nice car as all of the work for timing belt, pump, idler, the crank pulley and woodruff has been replaced.

This is nice car either as a daily driver OR track it.

The reason for the price drop is that I need to be done with 1 project not have 3!

New aluminum radiator is included in the deal as well.

Car is in Southern California.

This an attempt by previous owner to remove the fading. As you can see its not pretty, but as far as the body its straight, and ill have even more pics tomorrow.

Last edited:

number3

Wow! This is a good deal.

If you lived closer...

socalgvr4

Okay...no problem with the pics...Ill have some up tommorow.

As for paint...Im going to be honest here...its faded, and the previous owner tried to get waxed, but left compound on it..so it has the white haze still on it.

Ill post up anyhow.

Otherwise, Id be happy to get the pics of it for you tomorrow.

socalgvr4

Quote:
Wow! This is a good deal.

If you lived closer...

Thanks..it is a good deal..and I really really want to finish up a GVR4. So that is what is motivating me.

Otherwise..alot of time/money spent on it. The greddy turbo kit alone is like $900 bucks.

Rausch

mileage? i might know someone interested....

number3

You need to post picture or the ad will be removed per the rules.

BTW the greddy kits were $1500 new.

Rausch

please get as much info as you can. i have someone very interested... interior/exterior pics, mileage...anyhting you can think of. you can post them (so the thread does not get deleted) up. and feel free to PM as well.

socalgvr4

Quote:
Pics please. What running condition? Does heat work? Need some more info on overall condition.

As far as I know the heater works (Im California and hav ent used it in the winter at all), and the AC was converted to the R134 refrigerant stuff.

Im not sure whether the AC works perfect or not, because I use the "naturally aspirated" air-conditioning included with every miata...just put the top down. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/tongue.gif

Last edited:

socalgvr4

Quote:
You need to post picture or the ad will be removed per the rules.

BTW the greddy kits were $1500 new.

I response to your post, yes they were like 1500 new...but take a look at this post..and many like it...those things hold their value. Im not trying to fool anyone here. Its just a good deal for the turbo and car.

click

Thanks

Last edited:

socalgvr4

Other important stuff...

Airbag,crank windows, runs on stockers. Took it to local mechanic for compression test - he said 195 across all cylinders.

None of that ridiculous...crank wobble you find on so many early miata's on this car. The woodruff key, the crank pulley, the timing belt, the GMB water pump, and even the tensioner pulleys/spring all replaced. This also includes replacement of ALL cam seals, and crank seals. Ive run the car, and let it sit and had NO leaks.

As for stuff that isnt so great - soft shocks, no rips in seats but faded, the typical yet strange blining airbag light issue so common on 90 miatas, and Id say that it could use all of those wonderful racing beat suspension parts that I was going to consider. Id also consider changing up the stock exhaust (since it will include the turbo).

At this point its about being fair, and jumping on a project that I REALLY REALLY want to finish.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Last edited:

Rausch

more pics would be good....a few other q's: LSD? was the turbo/kit new or used?. i have a guy that is VERY interested...

socalgvr4

I dont think its LSD..and Im told simply raising the car and looking tells you little or nothing. But if thre is a way to tell..Id be happy to check for you.

The turbo kit is used from a very good friend of mine, that literally put only 1K mils on it, before going with a 1.8L and a Flyin' Miata turbo kit. Little/No shaft play on the turbo, and includes the RX7 mass airflow sensor, and greddy blow off valve (non recirculating).

And strngely the greddy kit doesnt come intercooled so nope no intercooler.

Last edited:

Rausch

^^ my buddy is very seriously considering this one....just waiting on more pics, etc... /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

Rausch

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/ooo.gif you prick....

i will relay that to him. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif

no financing, $$ talks! just waiting on pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts