The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2005 350Z Touring, $27K/OBO, Philly

Nate

My wife and I are starting to build a house, and she'd like to get rid of her 2005 350z. It's red, has seen rain four times, and has 10017 miles on it. Every option except the navigation; it has the heated leather seats, the 18" wheels, the limited slip rear diff, etc.

Car sits in our garage, because she wants it to stay looking perfect, rather than treating it like a car and actually driving it. It's seen rain four times, and hasn't gotten anywhere near snow or salt. During the winter it's camped out in the garage right next to the Maroon Car. The wife has finally come to the conclusion that she doesn't get enough use out of this car to justify having it, so it's for sale.

Any questions, email me or use PM. Phone number is 610-513-7722.

Thanks for the space.

Nate

Last edited:

steve

It saw rain 1 time while you were actually typing the ad. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/ooo.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Slight downpour between paragraph 1 and 2. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif

Seriously, beautiful car! I have been bouncing back and forth between one of these and an Evo. But both will have to wait a couple years for me.

One thing not mentioned (unless I missed it): Manual or automatic?

Last edited:

Nate

It's a 6 spd; my wife wouldn't get an automatic sports can unless it was a mid-80s Buick sold in black. :)

Last edited:

Whats up Nate, Find anything for me??
Id even consider another hatch. But its got to pull good.

Rich

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts