The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Summit White, #1886/2000, Florida, SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just had to put up a picture of the nice MOMO steering wheel. I fell in love with them after driving Turboflanagan's car 2 years ago.

This is a current picture under the hood:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Jeff, you're making me cry. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/bawling.gif Please don't leave us.

blacksheep

Oh my - this is a dark day. We have Harry with his car up for sale and now Jeff! Good luck with the sale, Jeff! Please stay around... /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/frown.gif

a2vr4

he has two doesn't' he? /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/dunno.gif
~Brian

Rausch

Quote:
Oh my - this is a dark day. We have Harry with his car up for sale and now Jeff! Good luck with the sale, Jeff! Please stay around... /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/frown.gif

+1578979484 This is a wonderful deal on a really nice car! Jeff is more than an asset to this community, and it would be a shame to see him go. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/frown.gif

This sure would go nicely with my White G-GSX. What part of Florida are you located in?

atc250r

Staff member
I'm going to take a wild guess and say "Hobe Sound" like it says at the bottom of his post. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

Rack is already gone. Hobe Sound is in Southern Martin County, just north of Palm Beach County.
Jeff

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quote:
he has two doesn't' he? /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/dunno.gif
~Brian

Nope. Sold the other one already to SJG, right?

a2vr4

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/ooo.gif well then I must concur with kc! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/frown.gif
~Brian

Quote:
Yes, Sam took possession of #880/1000 January 2006.
Jeff

Yep, It's broken down in my driveway right now. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/banghead.gif

Jeff is a great guy to buy a car from. He maintains them meticulously and always does the work right, and he isn't afraid to tell you what's wrong with it if anything. This is a good deal for someone.

Saw it in person back in June and when you see the engine bay in person you can REALLY tell that details were put into that car. Great example of a stock looking car and then when you pop the hood its "WOW!"

Good luck!

Gotta love a sleeper! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/devil.gif I've tried to keep the car as stock looking outside as possible, so as not to attract too much attention. Walk softly and carry a big stick, I always say. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

Yes. I had it professionally converted to R134A a few years ago, and it was still blowing VERY cold last time I used it. You can't live in south Florida without A/C. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/wink.gif

Some guys have been asking for interior shots. The rear interior is mint, looks like new. The front mats are a little worn, but they ARE original 16 year old mats! The sun had started going down, so sorry for a couple of blurry pix:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts