The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 03 evo in PA GSR/RS 17000 obo SOLD!

evolved4g63

Apex silver with 51k on the clock. Mods are minimal, kinda with what i think is good taste. HKS RS intake and filter.05 turbo with 10.5 hotside, single puck. Turboxs full 3in exhaust with test pipe. I put the stock exhaust back on for emmision testing which is good till next summer. 255lph fuel pump. Tubular o2 housing. Kartboy short shifter and bushings. Evo rs front helical lsd, best mod ever. Actual awd instead of just 3. Allows you to go into turns much quicker with no understeer, now oversteer which means fun for you.lol ACT clutch, fidanza flywheel. Buschur race fmic, garret core, 4in thickness. AMS licp. hallman bc. Turbo timer, boost gauge, also have a aem wideband i will throw in the sale if i get asking price. Cusco zero2r coilovers, these may be coming off the car. The trunk carpet is missing with the floor piece. And it does have the decel noise that alot of people are getting with aftermarket clutch & flywheel. "It is not the tranfercase death whine" Prolly some more parts that i forgot.
The clear on the calipers have started to peel. I removed the wing due to some clear coat discoloration but still have it and will go with the car. There is some scuffing on the under part of the front lip due to driveways and whatnot with it being lowered. Other than that it has some flaws in the paint from road debris just like any other. There is still a lien on the car so arrangements will need to be made on that. Any questions send me an email. I think thats it. Im asking 18k which is below kbb. Looking for a quick sale. Thanks

Last edited:

This car is well worth the money. I've rode in it and you cannot find one for a better price.

evolved4g63

Quote:
This car is well worth the money. I've rode in it and you cannot find one for a better price.

Thanks Tim. I appreciate it. So whats up with that shift boot, did you find it?

Gordian79

trade for my galant and 10k? /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/dunno.gif worth a shot lol

Last edited:

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks Tim. I appreciate it. So whats up with that shift boot, did you find it?

Sorry, I cannot find it anywhere I have two of them too.

blacksheep

good deal indeed.

I have an apex silver trunlid and CF wing in great condition if you buy this car and want a wing in good condition.

The discoloration is normal. The clear flakes off the Evo wings and is a known skin condition. Mitsu in their infinite wisdom chooses not to warranty it if the car is modded - no idea how they can justify a bad paint job and co-relate it to mods on the car /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/banghead.gif

evolved4g63

Quote:
trade for my galant and 10k? /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/dunno.gif worth a shot lol

That is a very tempting offer. If I wasn't about to purchase a home I would have to consider it a bit more. But at this point I have to decline. Thanks tho

evolved4g63

Quote:
good deal indeed.

I have an apex silver trunlid and CF wing in great condition if you buy this car and want a wing in good condition.

The discoloration is normal. The clear flakes off the Evo wings and is a known skin condition. Mitsu in their infinite wisdom chooses not to warranty it if the car is modded - no idea how they can justify a bad paint job and co-relate it to mods on the car /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/banghead.gif

After reading everyone else being denyed warranty claims for the wing and caliper problems I just said F it. Never even bothered to try. The clear on the wing isn't as bad as some that i've seen. Kinda looks like bird crap that dosen't come off. If the clear were stripped and reshot all should be good. At this point i'm done with it. I try not to drive it much. Everytime I do it makes me reconsider selling it. If it wasen't such a fun car to drive it would be easy to say goodbye. It will be missed if it sells.
On another note, I kinda like the wingless look. Its alittle more mature looking I guess. Maybe I'm just getting old at the age of 26. I don't know

Last edited:

evolved4g63

18072 is the zip. I am really looking for cash. But, let me know what ya got.

interested in trade for 93 talon tsi recently restored from ground up,plus cash??

more pics here...... click

car has 60k miles on it, new motor with less then 10k(6 bolt)stock internals with all arp hardware, metal head gasket,forced performance 2 cams, 2g exhaust manifold, brand new evo 3 16g turbo. Fidanza light flywheel,act 2600 clutch,short shifter,fic 550 injectors,apexi safc. Car also has 2g mass air flow with dejon tool pipe. full 3 inch exhaust with a gigantic custom o2 housing.All new kyb gr2's, eclipse gs convertible 5 spoke wheels with almost new tires.New front rotors and pads(hawk hps and powerslot rotors).Car also has 7 month old paint, with a very near perfect tan leather interior with a new black headliner. car also has new windshield. car is factory green with a black magic pearl roof, also has a factory sunroof as well. she also has a very nice pioneer headunit with infinity speakers.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts