The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD!

SOLD TO MY PAL FRED!

Thanks Fred!

Last edited by a moderator:

You have a DSM steering wheel. Not bone stock. Fail. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/wink.gif

Wilfongtsi

Miles? And more pics when you get a chance please?

blacksheep

Seems to have sprayed on amber corners and missing a plug cover - just pointing it out. I like the faux AMG look. Seems lke a clean car and my favorite color. It'd be hard picking this one or gtride's white one. Good luck with the sale, Nick!

KC- thanks for the kind words, better pics of car will be up later today. In the pic the spark plug cover is off, but I do have it. The car is extremely clean and well worth the money. I've had 3 GVR-4's and this one is as clean as the one next to it in the pic, which has 70,000 miles on it!

-Nick

ktmrider

Wow, two beauties in PHX!
Bump for a clean car, I will be in Chandler/Intel after Turkey day and very interested to view ( if still available ).

boostedinaz

You were just so pumped about buying that thing now you are selling it.

Bring it to the next meet on the 8th. I know someone who might be interested in it.

KGVR4

how many miles are on it?

DR1665

Damn! If only I had the cash! I'd be down for another one. Bring it to INO. I want to check it out in person. (Not that I'm in the market, but still want to see it.)

boostedinaz

Talked to Nick last night he should be at INO.

JB

How much for the white one? /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/ooo.gif

blacksheep

Quote:
How much for the white one? /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/ooo.gif

JB - stop tire kicking and whoring this thread, you whoring whore! I will get a Lolcat to banz you /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/devil.gif

Spyke169

Post deleted by Spyke169

Last edited:

mistaVR4

Beautiful car bro! I'd jump on that in a second if I had money! Grey is most definitely the best color out of them all /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/devil.gif Oh yeah, they are also the most rare of all the GVR4's ever made /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/wink.gif

SO, bump it up! Good luck man, someone is going to get very lucky /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

-Steve

Eighty9TSI

Ill jump on the vouching bandwagon, nick was my roommate for quite some time and took meticulous care of all of his cars, ESPECIALLY all of his galants.

Bump for a car that is well worth the money.

Im actually REALLY surprised you are selling it nick, what gives? Need a 2gb so you can be fast AND furious, lol. Cheap shot...sorry, back to the thread.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts