The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR4 86/2000 Phoenix Az $5,500.00 SOLD

Original California car no rust 132k miles on body everything has been rebuilt motor, tranny, timing belt, balance shaft belt, water pump, idler pulley, front suspension, rotors, brakes, and tires. Shifts like butter always adult owned never abused or raced very few of these are left in stock condition.Interior in perfect condition. I shipped the car to New York to use for 2 years then drove it back across the country like I was driving to the corner store.It's a shame to think who ever buys the car will probably soup it up I always liked stock cars that were fast I have also a 92 VR4 and it's time to let one go.Email me at [email protected] or call me at 480 495-5926 ask for John. I would like the car to go to a good home these are fun cars to drive.

Last edited by a moderator:

ktmrider

A/C still functional ( hope so in PHX )? Also how did the emission test go?
Gonna be in Chandler at the end of November, if still available will want to talk/see.

boostedinaz

I have seen this car in person and it is very clean.

DR1665

I've seen this car in person as well. John is a legit fellow who takes care of his cars. You can buy this one with confidence. A few minor cosmetic blemishes, if I remember right, but certainly a pristine example that has not been molested.

ktmrider

Sent PM about viewing the car next week.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts