The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:1992 vr-4 417/1000 Green Bay WI 3700obo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

------------------THIS DOES HAVE A RE-BUILT TITLE--------------------

It was re-built in 95 and has been driving since.

I dont want to sell this car but I was laid off from the nice job I had.. so this sucks paying for school with no job. I have only had this car for a month and a half or so, its dark grey and has all working vr-4 options besides A/C. 140k on the clock, Ill start with the bad..

-Bad-
-has a mechanical oil pressure guage that leaks at the oil filter house (thought i fixed it but it came back)
-PS leaks out the front most 2 fittings I fixed the backs now the front are dripping a bit.
-top of the middle back seat stiches are coming out.
-seat belts get a little funky sometimes

Everything is in working condition besides this stuff. it has the balance shafts removed, new head gasket, and new timeing kit. Only mods are 3inch O2 back exhaust. also has a cobalt boost gauge and oil pressure gauge also cobalt. I used to drive this to work and back everyday about 20min good driver, smooth, also has new tires. I can get more pics upon request, PM me or e-mail at [email protected]

gvr4front.jpg

gvr4frontside.jpg

gvr4rear.jpg

meundercargrinding.jpg

rgeier11

Bump, for having a signature that completely tells any potential buyer what you really think of the car.

people arent stupid they know its a dsm and what it does. I'm not gonna lie and say its never gonna break down ever..

WiSu

/\ BUMP FOR A DSM... and for it being grey. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/wink.gif

sorry to hear bout your situation.

ggsxkid

^i hope this breaks into dsmvr4 fight bump. im sure you did but ill just ask, did you use the white tape on the threads for the fittings for you gauge? and a non ps rack will solve all your probs /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

lol thanks on the rack problem... I actully have access to a manual rack I might throw that in.. I dident install the gauge my self, the previuose owneer stripped the fitting i
belive

will take best offer.... need this thing to move out. thanks for the bumps.

Sorry I know its a MMC product most most people will refer to it as a dsm because of the powerplant.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Blast! I was in GB saturday and would have liked to have looked at this.

Bump for not a DSM.

Ok, I'v been talked out of it.. you can close this no sale... its going under the knife next moth. look for a project thread :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned