The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Galant VR4 Black 1012/2000 Long Island, NY $4200

Black 1991 Galant VR4 with 127K miles.

All parts < 10k miles:

[*]Big 16G Turbo with ported 7cm exhaust housing
[*]EVO3 O2 sensor housing
[*]MAF Translator and 3" MAS
[*]Ported 2g exhaust manifold
[*]2.5" exhaust from turbo back, hiflow cat
[*]3000GT VR4 fuel pump
[*]1g side mount intercooler with custom 2.25" pipe from turbo and 2.5" to intake
[*]Manual boost controller
[*]JDM transmission
[*]ACT 2100 Clutch
[*]Autometer boost and O2 guages
[*]Battery in trunk
[*]1g shifter
[*]ECU caps replaced
[*]Pioneer MP3 CD Deck
[*]Transfer case replaced by dealer under recall
[*]New Water Pump
[*]New O2 Sensor
[*]New Front Ball Joints and tie rod ends
[*]New 15" Kumho Ecsta tires
[/list]

The body has dings and dents here and there and the paint is bubbling/peeling in a number of places. Back seat leather is cracked up top. Mechanically, car is very sound. I'm moving cross country in a month, so this car needs to go!

Call me at 631-685-1010 - Joe

Last edited by a moderator:

JSchleim18

How come i've never seen this car? I'm around West Islip ALL the time...Good Luck with the sale and if i had extra cash i'd pick it up as a DD

It's actually in patchogue right now, hasn't been my daily driver in about a year.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts