The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1994 Evolution II track/hillclimb car $21k - Mass.

Bimmubishi

After much deliberation over what I planned on doing next year I have decided to sell my Evo II and run a street car to keep the racing budget under control. My car is now the product of three years of track development and is, at present a turn-key race car.

It has a Custom Cages T45 cage,
1 season old built 6 bolt motor
fresh quartermaster twin plate clutch
GT30 turbo
Custom Intercooler piping, surge tank, aluminum radiator and catch can
Evo 8 hubs with ARP extended studs
4 new wheel bearings
Cusco 1.5 way rear lsd
3000gt brakes and 12.19" Aluminum bell rotors
Enkie 17*9.5 20 offset wheels (black orig. paint)
fiberglass fender flares
fresh ball joints and tie rods
Recalibrated ECU for Evo 8 MAF w/launch for hillclimb
800cc Sard injectors
Nismo GTR fuel pump
Ralliart bushings and motor mounts
Lifeline fire bottle
many spares including 4 axles
lightweight .032 wall stainless 3" exhaust
OMP WRC seat
Cusco suspension and braces.

(Email me for full spec sheet)

The car has had two FTD times this year and has much more in it with a better suspension.
I'm selling because money is tight. I just bought a house.

The car weighs 2450lbs and makes 380WHP currently. I have all records, dyno charts and technical information.

Please email me for price. I have over 30k USD into this car (in tangible items only, no labor)

[email protected]

Keep in mind that this car will cost less than a new Evo and is fully prepared for hillclimb or track. I'm willing to export.

1398738967_caf13a85a4_o.jpg

1399629650_c2aa45c9f7_o.jpg

1678739094_38c196017e_o.jpg

Last edited:

damn i remember seeing this car when it 100% stock. not trying to be a jerk but why not post a price?

JSchleim18

Good Luck with the sale...that is a thing of beauty...I want that damn shift knob!...seriously...i'll trade plus cash!

Bimmubishi

Thanks guys. If it doesn't sell it'll sit for a while. I know that 21k seems like a lot or money but if you price it for it's purpose, it's running the same times as $150k cars. The money is in the time, development.

blacksheep

Bimm - Good luck with the sale, buddy! What will be your next vehicle of choice be? Please say it'll be an Eb-oh VIII/IX. also - Do you have more specs on the wheels? Will it work on a VIII/IX?

skivittlerjimb

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/bawling.gif

Will you accept children as payment? I've got three boys, I can spare one. The oldest would probably be happy to be sold into indentured servitude to DSG. Just start him out on the easy welding jobs, if you would.

This car is so worth the money. $21k can barely get you a used Evo 8.

Sorry if I missed it Al, but what's the registration status? Road legal in Mass. with DOT tires? [edit- oops, right in the title, "not street"]

BTW, Philo pictures and video of 280 from last weekend are in the offing... very proud to have gotten w/in 8 seconds of the Evo II's time there last year. [nohomo]Great to hear from you![/nohomo]

-Jim B.
280/1000

Last edited:

1gnasty

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/shocked.gifi wish i was rich /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/bawling.gif

blacksheep

Are you ignoring me, Al? /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/crazy.gif I'll work for those wheels - not buttsecs, reachrounds foh shoh! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/uhh.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

Bimmubishi

Kc, you're on my ignore list you bastard.

No I'm not ignoring you! Com'on g.
Those are Enkeis. The offset is all wrong for your evo though. Those are 20 offset.

AL

I'm willing to give you youre old te37s back PLUS my Galant in exchange for this beauty. Sleep on it...

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts