The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 Galant Vr4 #365/1000 Cincy PRICE DROP***$3500***

Status
Not open for further replies.

1992 Mitsubishi Galant Vr4 #365/1000
Nile Black
Turbo 4g63
AWD
4WS
130,xxx k miles
Black leather interior (immaculate!)
Stock

PRICE DROP *****$3500 takes it******

*needs a new fender on the drivers side
* has a key mark down the drivers side

Located in downtown Cincinnati Ohio

Let me know if youre interested and spread the word cause I NEED rent money! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif Thanks!

I will try and get pics up ASAP! Let me know if I forgot to mention anything or if you have any questions.

Email is usually better than just replying on the [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

pic1

pic2

pic3

pic4

pic5

Terrible pictures from the previous owner but its all Ive got and I dont want the thread deleted so there you go...

my brother is out in ma visiting me right now he will be back in southern OH between monday and wednesday, I will message your for a phone # for him to look at it in case jojobees car falls through

Sorry about the color mix up...I didnt know the name of it. Thanks for the help.

Quote:
my brother is out in ma visiting me right now he will be back in southern OH between monday and wednesday, I will message your for a phone # for him to look at it in case jojobees car falls through

Sound great. Talk to you soon. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

Any chance of updated pictures? Also maybe a picture of motor and damaged fender? Interested in any trades?

Updated pics...sorry about the wait.

Sorry there are no good shots of the fender but you can see it in the pics...the only thing really wrong with it is that it has bondo and was rattlecanned flat black...just a sore thumb really.

Spyke169

Willing to trade for a 1990 GSX? Ported and pollished head, 16g turbo, 550cc injectors, 190lph pump, GM MAFT, Supra SMIC, act 2100lb clutch, light flywheel, 2.5" dp and catback exhaust, New starter, clutch master cylinder, drivers side front axle, and ecu. I'm located just west of Chicago.

~Nick

Last edited:

sorry man I had posted before my brother was going to look at it, is the car still available??

Is this thing still for sale? I'm very interested and live in the cinci area! Please PM me ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts