The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1995 Ford F150 4x4 $1995 Platteville WI 53818

lunchbox

I am going to get a new truck so the old one is up for sale.

1995 Ford F150 4x4 Automatic XLT package
212k miles, I have owned it since 178k miles.

5.0 EFI V8
4R70W/AODE with Ford Motorsport internals installed when I got it in 2004.
Pushbutton transfer case and auto locking hubs, 4x4 works excellently.
Ice cold A/C
Excellent heat
Kenwood CD player
Power windows and locks
Keyless entry
Lumbar support seats, "premium" bench
Block heater
Dual fuel tanks
Clean WI title in my name
32x11.5 tires on stock wheels, 50% tread (not pictured)
3" exhaust all the way back with a Vortex muffler and a stainless tip.

Lots of maintainence done in the last year such as:
All ball joints/tie rod ends/etc in the front end. Front end is TIGHT, does not wear tires.
New front U joints, seals, and front brakes.
New driveshaft U-joints.
All tuneup stuff
Serpentine belt and tensioner
New fuel pump and filter

Truck will start in the dead of winter, super reliable. Often the only vehicle that starts easily in -30 degree weather. Makes good oil pressure, doesnt over heat, and goes down the road well.

Bad things:
Rusty in front and rear wheelwells. Underside of box is clean, cab corners are decent, nothing rusted through, cab floor is solid.
Cruise control module is unplugged, there is an open recall that needs to be performed to the brake light circuit. I thought it was easier to unplug the cruise than to have the recall performed. Works fine when plugged in but sometimes the taillight fuse pops
Horn does not work
Airbag light flashes (just started doing this, no idea why)
EGR Position Sensor is bad, gives a CEL. Does not affect drivability.

All in all, very solid truck, and has never left me stranded. I drive it daily in bad weather. I am just getting rid of it to trade up to a newer heavy duty model.
IMG_0346.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts