The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 Green VR4 (56/1000), North Wisconsin , $3,500 OBO

The Good
No Rust
15k On Motor
Nice Inter
FMIC
Boost Controler
MAF W/Translator
FPR
Fuel Pressure Gauge
Temp Guage
Boost Gauge
A/F Gauge
SAFC2
255 Walbr/ Rewired
All Power Options Work ( Windows Locks Sunroof etc )
Oil Cooler
2.5 Inch Exhust All The Way Back

The Bad
Liffter tick (Comes and Goes)
No Abs
No Power Stearing (Leak On Back Line) No 4WS
Trans Grinds In First And Second
Sloppy Idel ( Replaced IAC ) Wasent The Problem
Needs Tuned Bought the Car Not Tuned
Problem With Battery Not Staying Charged ( Replaced Alternater Didnt Fix)
Cracked Winsheild
Trunk Dosent Open With Key
Rims Are Curb Checked
Missing Driver Side , Rear Door Panel
176k Miles On Turbo And Body

I Know I'm Forgetting Stuff You Guys Wanna Know , So Dont Flame Just Ask And I will Send You A Pic Or Answer The Best I Can , I'm Selling The Car For A Few Reasons
1 I Owe The Irs And They Want Their Money
2 Kid On The Way
3 Can Only Have One Car In Parking Lot
I Did Drive The Car As A Daily Driver For Over A Year With The Problems Stated Above Besided Battery Problem , And It Was 80 Miles A Day Never Had Any Other Problems Pulls Hard , Still Starts Now With A Jump and Stayes Running

Also Sorry Bout The Crappy Pic They Were On A Cell Phone But Will Answer Any Question Like I Stated Above

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts