The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: or WTT 91 Galant VR4 # 360/2000 $2500 Kalispell, MT *DELETED* *DELETED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

carscrash83

More pics and details please. Also what kind of trades?

i would like a 240sx or a 300zx but if you have any vehicles you would trade post them il think about them. the car ran perfect intell the turbo started blowing oil. i took the turbo to this guy and he supposibly lost the turbo so i have no turbo. everything works on the car. and ill get more pictures posred as soon as i can

blacksheep

trip42.jpg

not an even trade, though. I am asking 4500 for it. I would expect a 1000 bux cash, perhaps!

k il have o see wut i can do but im trying not to spend any money thats mainly why im selling it. but that is a very nice bike

Yea before anyone buys this car you should go look at it considering the picture he just showed you is a picture of my car that I bought from Bruce Kwartler like 3 weeks ago! Bruce took that picture in his yard and the proof is in the Massachussetts licence plate that you can clearly see on the car! This kid SKIP isn't even from MA!!!

BEWARE!!!

yea thats what I thought too....where did he even find a picture of my car? And to top it off hes a newbie with 4 post to his name so hes probably a scammer or something.

ya about that yes the pic is off line becuase i couldnt find my digital camera. and that was the first one that was green and stock on the outside. i had to put some kinda of pic on there that way it didnt get deleted. my car is identical to that car, accept fot the tinted windows i will have pics up tomarrow of my car. and this is not a scam and im not a scammer
thanks

You should have just said that it wasnt your car and that you were going to post pics of yours later...its kinda weird seeing my car there though....even though my car looks nothing like this anymore...it now has different rims and the grill pieces on the front bumper are cut out so the huge intercooler would fit.

rheckert

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/uhh.gif
I wouldn't call that identical. I would suggest you edit your first post and remove the picture!

carscrash83

WTF why would you do that? Your car looks like sh%# I would be pissed if I drove all the way from CT and ended up looking at that.

rheckert

edited because point was made...

good luck with the sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts