The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Glant vr4 will drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am looking for a good running vr-4, I am not to picky about certain cosmetic flaws. I am open to almost all sells, I just do not want something that has really major flaws, a.k.a wont boost, burns oil, no compression in one cylinder. This is a serious inquiry, I will drive and do pick up quite a bit of cars from a far distance. So do not let the scare you, If you have anything for sale I would appreciate a pm with a phone number or if you feel comfortable to post it up here. Dealing in pm's is not the route I want to take so phone calls are a must when buying a car.

Seeing as if I get a galant vr4 I will not be able to give a pretest drive before buying, I would appreciate the most honest answers given. I do not want to have to drive 400,500, or 800 miles just to find a car that was in less than ample condition as described. Thanks for the space.

Last edited by a moderator:

steve

You should post a WTB price range.

I have one in eastern iowa. 1992 white. needs ecu, 2nd gear syncro, body good but not perfect, motor and turbo good. I can send pics if you want. I will also get an ecu to prove it runs before you drive to get it.( can send video) email me @ [email protected]

steve

Guy hasn't been on since 9/11/07. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts