The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1999 Audi A4 Avant, Central NH, $7k, 85k miles

Good to excellent condition, 4 cyl. turbo, 5-speed, quattro. Timing belt replaced at 80k. Will need tires and a motor mount in near future but 100% driveable now. Silver with black leather interior, heated seats...all luxury. PM for further info. This car is 100% stock

Last edited by a moderator:

Howie

1.8T?

5spd?

Quattro?

Control Arms fixed?

Timing belt done?

Sorry Howie, I updated the post. I did'nt even think you could get a non-quattro audi anymore. Lastly, the control arms have not been touched.
thanks

Howie

Didn't mean to pester but from an old B5'er myself I just had all these burning questions.

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

Looks like a sport model - nice car...

Howie

Is this car sold yet?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned