The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER For #23 91VR4 $4600 - Florida ** SOLD **

Status
Not open for further replies.

boostx

Ok I may be selling#23 in about 2 to 3 months from now; I am not jumping ship I am getting an offer on another DSM /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/devil.gif
The car has 200k miles the body, about 50kmiles on the engine,
5k miles on the rebuilt tranny with a welded diff
ACT 2600 clutch (about 5k miles)
JDM front are rear bumpers with custom lip
Ported 16G turbo
Evo3 ported exhaust manifold
Walboro 255hp
3” turbo back Exhaust with Mangnaflow
Manual seat belts
4 Bolt rear
5 lug swap
FMIC
93 headlights
2g mas
560 inj
SS brake / clutch line
New timing belt
Balance shafts removed
Optima red top battery mounted in the trunk
Custom made COP with the #23
Mbc boost controller
ECU caps replaced and socketed
dual gauge Pod
Remote car start with in gear lock out
and a lot more stuff
Feedback is appreciated
So start saving for it /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/laugh.gif

If the deal works out for me it will definitely be for sale

Quote:

Last edited:

Wilfongtsi

Very sweet ride!!!! Is it grey or green? Sunroof? Interior pics? Any rust? How much are you thinking price wise?

boostx

It’s Green and has minor rust in some spot except for one spot on the passenger rear quarter panel. This spot is covered my the molding and I have the piece replace it

boostx

bump #1

my buddy wanted to come pick this up but didnt know if u were really selling cause it says ''in a few months''

hey heres a question for ya prob definitely a newb question and all but whats the difference between the 93 headlights and others.. didnt mean to hijack or nothing just curious.. anyhow nice car looks good with the jdm styling and the front mount hidden is a nice touch.1312 had all of those fins cut from the bumper and it screamed hey look at me im boosting hard lol. ok good luck with the sale and youll prob be back in a vr4 one day

-Kevin

boostx

Quote:
my buddy wanted to come pick this up but didnt know if u were really selling cause it says ''in a few months''

send you a pm

^^^ +1

Although, that rust would make me ask for maybe $1000 less than whatever the asking price was, be it 2k or 10k. I just f@#$ing HATE rust. I'll move to areas with salted roads when the world runs out of gas and we go back to horse and buggies.

But in all seriousness, that is a VERY nice ride. You appear to have a very well balanced car, basically the car that Mitsu should have built in the first place. Well done.

Last edited by a moderator:

strokin4dr

What intercooler is that and can you post pics of the whole engine bay and some interior pics? Thanks!

Last edited:

4Grim

I have seen this car in person several times..the car is well taken care of. Its rare to see the condition Johns GVR4 is..whoever is the next owner will be happy.

John...you got a PM. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/cool.gif

strokin4dr

Bump for interior and more engine bay pics.

I'll be back from Iraq around then... Hopefully for me it'll still be available. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

boostx

I still have it but I have 2 very interested buyers for it.
I will keep you posted.

Please do! I really want to end my search and just buy another VR4 already. lol The "right one" of course, but still.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts