The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Feeler: 1991 Galant VR-4 1759/2000 $8000 NYC

MarkDML

if you do part out...

I am going to need lots of stuff from you

Give me a call

Mark DM L

that car looks very familiar so does that back drop its the park on francis lewis blvd. if so i think i've seen your car at a barbecue last year.. looks good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif real clean. good luck with the sale

later
-Kevin

MarkDML

that car is one of the cleanest vr4 around.

iLLeffeKt vr-4

bump

Last edited:

iLLeffeKt vr-4

FP green.
I will post a lot of pics once the car comes out from the shop (in about 2 weeks). Its very dirty right now /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/banghead.gif

Sorry to ask again but what are the wheel sizes on the hot and compressor sides and trim size of the compressor housing. Are you having the motor finished now? How about dings or dents?

Rich

Last edited by a moderator:

iLLeffeKt vr-4

click me for turbo specs

motor is done, and it will be in the car within the following two weeks. there are few dings which is expected for a car this old and with 195k miles on the body. as far as dents go there are about 3 that I know of ( I will post detailed pics as I said above).

Are the only pics you posted with the slipstreams? Do you have any pics on file of the ones going with the car?

iLLeffeKt vr-4

I don't have any pics of the car with the BBS rims but they look like this

Howie

no a/c.... damnit

Howie

Ok. I'm considering this.

Where in NYC are you? shoot me a PM please.

iLLeffeKt vr-4

As far as I know the chrome has been removed only from the front bumper, and it was done by the previous owner.

Howie I sent you a PM.

Hey man interested in a honda? i know its a long shot but youd need to throw money but id trade.

click

let me know whats good

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Not looking to trade at the moment.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned