The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1332/2000 $3500.00 obo Manassas VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

$3500.00 91 GVR4 Summit White THE BEST COLOR 126XXX miles runs great only thing that doesnt work is the right rear window motor. it needs a battery and windshield Car ran a 13.01 running very rich on 93 last time at the track

Mods:
3" turbo back w/cat and test pipe
socketed ECU with hardwired logger cable
chip for either 550 or 660 injectors, NLTS, adjustable studder box, enhanced timming maps etc...
Engine has 6000 miles on it stock spec.
550 or 660 injectors
custom bar and plate I/C and piping
Aeromotive FPR
Walbro 255 pump
green cover CAS
ported 2g manifold
ported 16g turbo
H&R Galant VR4 specific springs
stainless brake lines
SAFC
Boost gauge
EGT gauge
interior is an 7.5 out of 10
exterion is a 7 out of 10
car is white
black leather interior
new tires Fuzion Zri
ACT clutch and 2600 Pressure plate
trans shifts ok but will need some sincros soon if you like racing
i know I have forgot to mention some things but if interested let me know

see pics at PICS

Last edited by a moderator:

skivittlerjimb

Good to hear from you again, Kevin. Thought you'd disappeared!

Bump for a good guy with a nice GVR4 to sell.

-Jim B.
280/1000

would love to c the car...i live in manassas just off sudley manor rd...hit me up...very interested

Hey I used to live in haymarket right near you, I think you went to my church. I remember seeing your galant parked out there. Ive seen you driving through manassas too. You live off of Sander's Road don't you, I have a bunch of friends that live back there and remember seeing the white vr4 parked there a couple times. I figured that was where you lived. You were the only other vr4 in the area I knew of and I always wanted to stop by say what's up. I remember pulling up to you at a light in my stock at the time vr4 and you got all excited and took off. Thing looked pretty quick. It's a shame you are selling it. Hopefully it will go to a good home, someone local too. We need more VR4s around. If I had the extra dough I'd buy it. I sweat the white on white vr4s. But I need to invest in my current DD.

MMorgan

don't think that was him at the church. must've been more than one.

I remember his license plate. I'm pretty sure it was him. I could be wrong though, but they were both the same year both white, with the same muffler. As rare as these cars are and considering I never see them around Northern VA I'm pretty sure that was him, seems extremely unlikely there are two identical galants in the same area.

Ian M

The last time I saw this car,the two of us were putting the smack down on a Mustang GT tag team style on the way to the GVR4 meet in Valley Forge... /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

Yeah I don't think i have been at church since my baptism /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/wink.gif but have been to the burger kink a few times and laid down several smack downs over there.

Hmm, yeah it was some big Asian guy. So i dunno. Never seen you out at burger king but there are plenty cocky hondas to stomp. I wish I had my car, I am definitely going to keep my delaware license when I get it back in VA to avoid the crazy resident fines.

MMorgan

the car is still for sale

Everything still in proper working order? Least of concerns, but does it have a radio? What's the asking price at this point?

Yes it is still in working order and yeas it has a radio. I am asking 5000.00 for it. let me know if you want to look at it.

PRE Tune video
DYNO DAY video

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts