The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX $5500 Eugene, OR.

'95 GSX w/180k. Completely rebuilt head (new valves, guides, seals, lifters, valve job, resurfaced), new head gasket, new timing belt, water pump... All stock except hard uicp w/1g bov and k&n filter, 18" Enkie wheels, exhaust from the stock downpipe back. The t25 pulls strong and has zero shaft play, smoking or cracking. Trans shifts smooth. There's a little bit of damage to the rear bumper as pictured. Interior is in really nice shape. Still has the eprom computer. Car drives great and she's ready for a new home.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bump. Moving to Portland and I don't want to mess with moving 3 cars so I'd like to sell this in the next 2 weeks. Could include a DSMLink to seal the deal...

Bump. Still have this car for sale. It's got a 14b and ETS j-pipe on it now.

Update: Spun #3 rod bearing. Bottom end is trash. Motor is out of the car and I'm selling it as a rolling chassis for $2500 obo.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned