The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 VR4 - #25/1000 - Connecticut - 4600 obo - stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

I bought this car a few years ago thinking i was going to mod it and never really did. i put a small 16g on it and an 02 housing with a dump. ive replaced the timing belt, clutch (act2600), all other belts, both front axles, most of the hoses, radiator, alternator, water pump, there may be a few small things i replaced also that im forgetting. Its number 25 of 1000 and is kensington grey. there are a few minor scratches an dings mostly on the right side of the car. it has 113k on the odometer right now. everything works (sunroof/windows/door locks)except for the power antenna which has a little trouble going down but will if you push on it a little bit. the only pictures i have at the moment are the ones from my members rides secton on this site. any questions email me at [email protected]

img.php

https://www.galantvr4.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Board=UBB10&Number=194222&page=1&fpart=1

Last edited by a moderator:

steve

Please post or send me the VIN. Good luck and sorry to hear about your misfortune/

Jason G.

Quote:
is it me or does 5600 sound like alot for this car?

It's you.

I looked at this car a while back before I bought 96, the only thing holding me back was the distance. Shameless plug for what looks like a very nice car.

Quote:
I'm a guitar player and thats what i live for, the other night my les paul fell off my guitar stand and the neck snapped in half.

Day-ham. I'm a Guitar player as well.

I think its only our kind that truley understands when you break your Incredibly expensive "Neck-through" Les Paul guitar.

Most guitars have bolt-on necks and can be replaced. Not in this case.

Good luck with the sale, incredibly clean car.

actually i never did part with it, i came close but changed my mind when a friend talked me into keeping it. as of right now my mind has changed and i really do need to sell it, i really need the money and i now have another car to get me to and from school. pm me with any questions or if your interested in coming to see it. thanks

Any pics of the other side? Under hood? Interior?

Last edited by a moderator:

still got her up for sale, taking offers, ive lowered my price a decent amount. the main reason i havent sold yet is because the car i wanted to buy got sold so if i sold my galant right away i wouldnt have anything to get me to school but i found another car im ready to buy so im open to any offer. shoot me a PM

atc250r

Staff member
Fixed the title to reflect the new price.

i'm done with school and have alot more free time so p/m if you want to come check it out and ill give you my phone number and any other info you would like. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts