The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1998 Eagle Talon Tsi,AWD, AUTO Columbus,OH On ebay

eterna

I have a 1998 eagle talon AWD, Automatic trans..
First of all, the car has an OHIO REBUILT title.
According to the previous owner the vehicle had been rear ended when he purchased it. All repair work was done professionally and Inspected by the Ohio State DMV/Highway Patrol.
The car has about 83,600miles as it sits today...
Here are specs:
- First Generation Blow Off Valve!

- ARP head Studs

- Shaved and Decked Head

- 3 angle Valve Job

- Ported and Polished 2g Head

- 3" Down Pipe

- 3" Cat Bypass Pipe

- 3" Apex n1 Exhaust.....Sounds Great~!

- Ported O2 Housing

- Ported Exhaust Manifold

- K&N Filter

- Stainless Steel Oil Line on Turbo

- Buschur Racing Spark Plug Cover

- Warlboro 255 Fuel Pump

- Alpine 6.5 2 way Speakers in the Front with Infiniti Kappa 6x9 2 way speakers in the rear.

- Autometer Air/Fuel Gauge in console is not presently hooked up.

- Autometer Dual Gauge Pod

Please ask if you have any question...

Last edited:

strokin4dr

God I love this car!!! The year, color and wheels are everything I want in a Talon. But it's a fuckin automatic!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif Damn it. You NEVER see these cars around here.

Last edited:

please tell me you still have this and that you want to part it out. i need the front bumper cover. please get back to me asap. my aim is spyder97 4G64T. please im me asap.

Still got this? interested in whole car. Will it drive from Ohio to Missouri?

eterna

Still have this car.. The alternator died last month and has been replaced with new one bought from autozone....
Bump...

Polish

Quote:
You must put a description, location AND asking price in the title. If it is an eBay ad then at least the location must be posted. The vehicle must also be posted by the owner.

eterna

Sorry forgot to put price.....
The car is not on ebay anymore...
The winning bidder did not show up and I am sick of selling the car on ebay....

thanks

KBB for Excellent $7,270 Good $6,695 Fair $6,220............... Even without all the Extra's this vehicle has a KBB Private Party Value of over $6,000.00 just in FAIR Condition!!!!

this doesnt mean sh*t with a salvage title.

eterna

thats why I put no reserves on it... I am not hoping to sell it for much... /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/crazy.gif

Bump.. one day left...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts