The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 319/1000 - Rolling Shell - $3,000 - KC MO

KCDsmDude

Long story short, I would like to sell this rolling shell. Title in hand.

In order for it to run, you will need: ECU, motor, fmic setup and piping, intake manifold/tb, turbo setup (manifold, turbo, gates), fuel injectors and fuel rail, fan.

What the car comes with: Jacks stage 4 transmission, working transfer case, DSS aluminum driveshaft, d2 coilovers, XXR wheels with Toyo R888 tires - 3k miles or so. I will also be including a spare transmission, transfer case, and rear end with axles. Car also comes with the previous exhaust that was on the car, I was running an open downpipe. Car was tinted in late April of 2021, looks great. Car comes with the drivers side a-pillar!

Car has some surface rust on the rear end, but nothing that appears to be eating through any metal. The trunk and top of the car have clear coat fading and multiple scratches; also has several door dings from it's 30 years of life. Interior isn't perfect either, but fairly decent for a car this old. A couple of minor rips in the leather but nothing major.

Reason for selling: The brand new 6466 I had ate itself and sent metal shavings/ball bearings into the oil pan, it also sent pieces of the wheel into the IC core. It's too risky for me to try and piece it back together, when the motor itself may be destroyed. The motor is still in the car, but I will be pulling it soon and keeping that for the 2g dsm I have.

I have some aftermarket parts for it that I would sell, if interested - Morrison fab divided t4 manifold, twin 38 mm wastegates, 2150's, jmf intake manifold, rebuilt tb, ecu w/ ecmlink.

KCDsmDude

I also have a Morrison Fab divided T4 hot parts kit for the GVR4, but I can't make a for sale ad in the Parts section /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif. Looking for 1600 shipped.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts