The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1952/2000 1991 Galant VR4 Rolling Chassis ($2000OBO) and Partout 29054 SC

matta

Hi everyone,

I decided to part ways with #1952 due to losing interest and a little boy on the way! This car has alot of potential. Clean and Clear title in my name and no rust! Unfortunately, mice were in the car at some point during the winter, although it was always garage kept and occasionally driven around the block. It will come with Enkei Evo8's with a little curb rash if you like, all four tires are practically new with less than 100 miles on them. If you prefer, I have a set of 2gb wheels from my other VR4 (#142). I may decide to part with that car at some point as well. I'm not sure the extent of the wiring damage, just know for a fact the driver's side seat belt pigtail was just laying under the seat. I removed the HVAC box (because racecar) but I still have it if you want it. There is some dings in various areas of the car, I also had to replace my driver side door due to me being an idiot and leaving it open as I was pulling out the garage! I replaced it with the door from #142 and everything works and will blend well once painted. 4 Bolt LSD rear differential and walbro 255lph fuel pump will be included for anyone asking. Original Green w/sunroof car with black leather seats. Evo8 MOMO steering wheel. 3 gauge pillar pod with gauges shown in photos. aftermarket CD player, battery relocation to the truck, rear strut tower brace, Intercooler with piping, and those awesome front hoot struts that do away with the pesky hinge and hood prop setup. I forget the brand of strut, but the guy sells them on this forum. ALL included with rolling shell sale. I might also throw in the awesome Bulfab front crossmember and original 3 piece crossmember. This was a running and driving car before I decided to part it out. I would sell the engine harness (hacked for SD and GM 3-bar MAP), 4g63T engine, AWD Trans, and driveshaft with the car as well, that price would be $4000 firm. Pretty much everything you need to put it back together in a day and drive it. Detailed Pictures and more information will be added to this post as I get a list and pics together. PM for any questions, Thanks!

Partout List:
*Complete 4g63 engine without injectors, turbo. $800 Picked up
*Manual AWD Transmission with transfer case $800 Picked up
*LSD Rear End $600 picked up
*Evo 8 Enkies with almost new Sumitomo Tires $700 picked up
*Precision Turbo gt4067r no in/out shaft play. water and oil-cooled V/band exit $500 Shipped
*850cc Injectors $200 shipped
*Generic Adjustable AFPR @$20
*Tial BOV $125
*Purple HKS Adjustable cam gears $180 Shipped
*Tubular T3 Manifold and EMUSA External Wastegate. $800
*Sricocco style Aluminum radiator $100 picked up
*FMIC Setup with SD ready to go $350 shipped or 200 picked up

undefined[/img]]imgur

Last edited:

matta

fChf5ad.jpg

pJj3TIp.jpg

iekYOrp.jpg

OGgtLai.jpg

ZWpajSz.jpg

0llLDH2.jpg

z9obK9g.jpg

REjg72X.jpg

atrBlMF.jpg

pknzwrg.jpg

trfNR1S.jpg

NYYMUzE.jpg

8h942YG.jpg

dqvUfnt.jpg

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Hey Dontrell- if you get this car, I have lots of parts if you need anything, and in SE Michigan as well.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts