The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2005 Mercedes Benz E55 AMG Kansas City, MO $12,499

jepherz

Staff member
Not sure how much traction this will get here, but it's worth a shot!

Up for sale is a 2005 Mercedes Benz E55 AMG. For those of you who know what this car is, it needs no introduction. For those of you who don't, this era AMG features a hand built, supercharged V8 producing 469 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque. This is the perfect combination of luxury, performance, reliability and versatility all in a single package.

For a recent review, see Doug Demuro's video on YouTube:
click

There is a wealth of other information about these cars between the forums and other YouTube channels.

With 134,000 miles, I have personally owned this clean title AMG for the past 5 years. It has provided me with a few thousand miles of reliable, fun transportation but vehicle consolidation is forcing me to sell.

The car is 100% stock outside of OEM fitment K&N air filters. I maintain all of my vehicles and have always changed the oil with Mobil 1, far short of any required interval recommendations. The interior is in very good condition, as is the exterior minus a few scratches and typical curb-rash on a few of the wheels.

Please no tire-kickers, joy riders or low-ball offers; you'll just be wasting my time and yours. Additional pictures available upon request.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Nope. We let good members sell other vehicles here too.

see page 2.;)

turbowop

Quoting BLUELIGHTSBABY:
GET THIS ADD OFF OF HERE. THIS IS FOR GALANT VR4s only. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

RITE?! With all the traffic on this forum lately I can't handle this one extra thread cluttering up the For Sale section OMG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/roll.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

JNR

Quoting BLUELIGHTSBABY:
GET THIS ADD OFF OF HERE. THIS IS FOR GALANT VR4s only. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

That evil (badge) number is getting to you, with all the anger, lol.

I personally don't mind seeing 'other' types of vehicles on here, so long as they are existing members and it's something of interest.

Actually, sold an '86 turbo toyota truck on here awhile back.

BLUELIGHTSBABY

That's right, 666 is a very evil car. I need to get an old priest and a young priest to come exorcise this car..It getting to me, and I have uncontrollable hate for mercedes benz !
LOL}:D}:D/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

maroonmetallic

Quoting turbowop:
Quoting BLUELIGHTSBABY:

RITE?! With all the traffic on this forum lately I can't handle this one extra thread cluttering up the For Sale section OMG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/roll.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

I believe you mean chuttering. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts