The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 GVR4 Green, 300k miles. Feeler for whole or parts?

minneSNOWta

GLWS. I have a real AMG grille, but it's missing the diamond badge thanks to that douche, Racah15. Wop was the one who sold it to me. Over the past 7 years or so, I've seen a few stateside, but they are still pretty rare. Props for having a complete one.

andrew4g63

I wish you were closer to me. I would deff be picking this up. I have an AMG grill as well not an easy item to find.

gtluke

cool didn't know any other AMG grilles existed, I've never seen another one.
Here's a shot of my 93 headlight that has a crack, doesn't let water in.

Also evident is that I have one of CF (fiberglass) hoods from that big batch that most of us got with the corner that doesn't line up perfect. They are all like that.

i-jgk4cs7-X3.jpg

i-ZF8wW6m-X3.jpg

GotInsulin

Where about in NJ? Philly burbs here, but I definitely wouldn't mind taking the F/R bumpers +fogs, grille, corners, and probably the headlights off of your hands. Have a price in mind for a package deal? Thanks for the consideration!

gtluke

Trying to estimate without doing much research, but I think the bumpers are worth about $400 a piece, they both have complete factory brackets and supports (most are missing that crap)
fogs seem $350 since they are complete and uncracked
93 headlights $100ish
Grill no idea, $150ish I think
orange corners $50ish

Guess if someone came it took all of it at once I'd do $1,200
Let me make sure I want to start parting it out, with all that gone I wouldn't be able to drive the car to a potential buyer or shipper.

GotInsulin

Think about it and let me know. I have a spare front bumper and lights at a very minimum I could donate to the cause and cash in hand. I could probably stir up a rear bumper too if really need be. Please do whatever suits you, but let me know if you wander down that path. Thanks for the consideration!

gtluke

Will keep you updated.

FYI to all, the front bumper looks like hell because I just used spray color match spray paint on it, so over the years it's been chipping/peeling off. It actually looked great for the first few years.
So that's not any real damage, it's just low quality paint.

gtluke

Car is now at Nate's at Performancepartout.com, it's his now and he's going to start parting it out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Get at him quick for any of the parts.

OldHairyBastard

It's been a number of good years you had with her. It's got to be like missing a family member. You've got the memories and the pictures.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Please note 2 posts up.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts