The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4, #853/2000, $1500, Chehalis Wa

Rcgalant

Hello everyone, this car is amazing. Runs and drives great. Story is I got it from a guy who got it from his friends cousin. The car has the stock turbo taken out and a 16g put on it. The previous owner re routed the battery to the trunk and sometimes has a draw killing the battery but has been good lately. Comes with stock turbo, an extra hood, not in great condition but not in bad condition. Comes with a 140 amp alternator that never got around to putting in. The only bad thing about the car is the driver side was side swiped. No handles or driver window or mirror. NO STRUCTUAL DAMAGE! No matter how much I say that people keep asking multiple times. The side swipe is pretty bad but nothing structual. Doors still open and close great. Car has just under 118k miles. Interior is in good condition other than the passenger seat, some d-bag at work decided to go into my car after painting and sat down on the seat and got a white spot on the leather. Other than that interior is great, no tears or rips. Color changing on dash still works, after market stereo. Thank you for your time and message me if you have any questions or are interested!

Chadwich

if it wasn't 30 hours away I would be all over this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

kerry92gvr4

I have a white front door and fender and gas door in Vancouver WA ..and could probably get you a rear door also ... In white. Message me if interested

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts