The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD-62 Mercury Comet with a 2.3L FI Ranger motor - Christiansburg, VA - $2,500

deusamo

click

This is my daily-driver, and has been for years now. But I have two kids, and it doesn't have a back seat. Also, summers here are hot, and it doesn't have A/C. But it's a fun car. So...buy it!

More pictures available at Craigslist. Most of these pictures are older. But I've added a few newer ones to show some of the rust spots.

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Interesting car. GLWS.

deusamo

Thanks! Yeah, it's been fun. I was kind of hoping to put a T5 in it, and put a turbo on that 2.3L. Should be easy, since the same basic motor (with different guts) is turbo'd in both the 4cyl mustangs and t-bird in the '80s. I also thought about a 5.0L from a fox-body mustang. The car is light, so that would be a blast. But...I don't have time or money for that.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts