The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR4 #613/2000 (new pics 6.27.17)... N. Seattle, WA *SOLD*

turbohf

1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 #613/2000... Belize Green. non-sunroof. PNW/non-rust car. highly modified.

ufaDfsw.jpg

zewrqKr.jpg

fLnMxcl.jpg

Xvuqu2t.jpg

7IqjCju.jpg

click

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

Seriously nice car but no AC? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
GLWS

turbohf

thanks. yeah, AC never worked. so after like 3 years i pulled it out to clean things up.

turbohf

i am scheduled with the dent removal guy for Wednesday. i have painted the passenger side door trims black... ill post some fresh pics once that is done i guess /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

i want a Corvette now...

slugsgomoo

Honestly, for as easy as it is, I think if you painted your door trims and re-took the pics, it'd get more people interested, as lame as that sounds.

I think it's probably also worth saying that for all the people who think they can buy a cheaper shell (maybe rusty) and recreate it for less... you can't. There are a ton of really great parts here, and if this motor was built by Bryan, I'd trust it to hell and back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

turbohf

thanks for the kind words.

yeah it seems like a lot of money, and well it is, but for what the car is and has, its a deal. you can change whatever you dont like on this car for cheaper than building one.

yes, Bryan build the shortblock, and really has helped me most the way keeping me on a good path. has helped me finding parts. hell i bought the car from him, short block, turbo kit...countless things lol. Bryan build/spec'ed the shortblock, i assembled most all the accessory stuff. Bryan did the cam swap/timing belt/lifters later also. the ported head i got off a member on here. Bryan will hopefully help me little more with the tuning also. just havent been really motivated for that (just runs rich). motor is smooth as hell. the best built motor i have had. its solid.

the passenger door trims HAVE BEEN PAINTED! just havent taken pics. also painted the windshield moldings. and i had the paintless dent guy pull pretty much all the dings/dents. although the big one above the tail light is still little visible next to the light. ill try to wash the car and take some pics whenever it isnt raining (friday?). maybe ill check into the window not working too. but i have been working on the Nova... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

turbohf

couple new pictures:

IMG_20170507_172802_zpscl0bugdy.jpg

IMG_20170507_172845_zpspfqyz5ne.jpg

IMG_20170507_172904_zpsoojhv026.jpg

IMG_20170507_172748_zpslkzkyfhu.jpg

IMG_20170507_172724_zpsqmok2evb.jpg

IMG_20170507_172721_zpskroaoytd.jpg

last pic there is showing the big dent that was fixed as best he could. something about double walled steel and being up on the taillight. he also did a bunch of the other little dings, and a little crease he found in the left rear door. still isnt perfect but its also a 26yo car. there are still a couple random dings as small as a dime. think he got everything bigger.
the imperfection on the hood and whats above the drivers taillight are as good as they will get without a bodyshop.

Last edited:

turbohf

she isnt sold yet, you still have time... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

turbohf

oh, and...

IMG_20170513_181817_zps44cwclok.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif working on the power window not working issue. think i found the problem lol. soon as i touched the middle wire it broke /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif still need to put it back together and verify all is good.

strokin4dr

Driver's side door wiring?

turbohf

yeah. that's the drivers door harness. not a fun job, that's why its not back together yet.

JamesFoster

If everything goes swimmingly for me in the next 60 days and the car isn't sold... Lot of "if's" though.

turbohf

yeah. I hear ya. same with me. I have my eyes on a corvette. but its on open market too... other than that, I'm in no real hurry, I just renewed the registration so I need to get my $63 worth out of that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

turbohf

*** UPDATE ***

worked on her again today. after some more troubleshooting not only did it have those 3 messed up wires in the door harness, apparently it had a bad passenger switch, and spare i had only went down lol. but all 4 windows now WORK OFF THE SWITCHES! all 4 windows go up and down off master, and each window goes up and down off its switch. so all is right. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
car is put back together. drove around some today with all the windows down, was good times.

edit. ill be swapping stock steering wheel back in. and i guess i never uploaded interior pics (but interior shots are in walkaround vid). so i think ill try to get some fresh ones taken in next day or 2, probably exterior shots also.

Last edited:

turbohf

i dont want to have to part this car out, too nice for that... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

turbohf

price drop.

turbohf

ok. i just bought another car lol... this really needs to leave. i have 3 parking spots, and car #4 coming in a day or two. means my truck will be parked on the street /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif (yes, selling the galant, and still its parked in my driveway)

will take an LSA blower/kit as a partial payment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif or maybe some 17/18" 5X120 wheels...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts