The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: *FEELERS* 91 Mitsubishi Galant Vr-4 SW $8500obo 73k Phila

rjoey24

Hi all, I might (strong might) be selling this baby due to the fact that I have some new bills to pay. It's 1211/2000. I purchased the car in November in Kempton,PA. Here's my intro post to the forum. (https://goo.gl/WNVe37) The owner before me is very much a DSM enthusiast and took excellent care of the car.

The car is my daily and it runs beautifully. Everything works. The interior is clean. The paint has held up well. The only trace of rust is two small spots on the very front edge of the hood. The previous owner took care of all the fluids and oil. The timing belt is new.

Mods:
Thermal R&D 3in exhaust and downpipe. (Louvered resonator and magnaflow muffler comes with purchase. The exhaust is too loud for my taste)

The good:
Dam near everything

The "bad":
No ebrake (cable comes with purchase)
4 wheel steering deleted
Radio sound isn't the greatest
Small hole in front bumper
Edit: Forgot to add no power steering. Pump is in hand though.

Rest of the pics including video 1211/2000 album

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings