The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #678/1000 Winona, MN $1500

I'm selling off my toy due to a new addition to the family. This is #678/1000.
Mods:
Evo3 turbo, 650cc injecters, cop, gm maf and translator, safc, rear lsd, 6 puck clutch and 2600 pp, short shifter, custom coilovers, a.c. delete, p.s. delete, and tucked us bumpers. The interior is almost completely stripped and has 4 point harnesses.
The good:
It runs like a dream, It's slammed to the ground and is currently set up for rear wheel drive.
The bad:
Rockers are rusted to the point of non-existence. It will take some getting used to to drive due to the stiff clutch and no power steering.

This sale will also include all the parts I have laying around.
6 bolt block, 1g rod 2g piston combo, 4 heads 1g and 2g, intake and exhaust manis, bcc cams, evo8 valve springs, 3g lifters, front bumper, headlights, and a bunch of other stuff.

For more information about the mods or parts feel free to call or text me, I don't have a lot of free time so please contact me by phone and don't waste my time if you are not serious. This is a cash sale only, no trades.

Thanks
Jordan, 507-961-8302

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings