The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91' Black Galant VR4 (1735/2000) Rochester, NY SOLD

joggle

For sale a 91' Galant VR4 number 1735/2000 sunroof car with lost of rust. I do not want to just sent her to the scrap yard. Bought her 5 years ago. Fix the issues, back to stock and drove it daily. 194,451 miles on it.

Good:
Engine runs fine. Compression test was greater then 120 psi on all cylinders or better with less then 5 psi difference.
14b turbo with Evo III hotside, the hotside has less then 10k miles unknown miles on turbo its self.
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
Boost gauge
Dash has no cracks
Back seats in good condtion.
I have dash plaque, original key ring numbered badge and one from the new run that was done a few years ago.
Front wheel bearings were replaced < 15K miles ago.
TRE Rebuilt Transmission (over 35k mile)
ACT2100 Clutch (over 35k mile)
Wallboro Pump
2.5" turbo back exhaust , mostly stainless steel.

Bad:
Did not pass inspection do to rust. Brake line leak somewhere.
Trunk lock does not work but drives release does.
Front seat stitching has failed in a few spots.
Steering wheel has worn spots.
SAFC failed before i got it and car was run with 510 injectors for a some amount of time.
Engine does burn some oil. I have replacement valve seals that can go with car.
Cruise does not work along with rear wheel steering.
Battery drains in a few days of not driving.
Has not been daily driven in 2 years.

The car would need a huge amount of work to make it road worthy again. I suggest this as a parts car or as a good drive train for a project.
Picture can be found here: imgur link

Also have black and green set of rims. stuck tower bar and Thule roof rack. Each sold separately.
Send me a text or call if interested: (585) 269-xxxx

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts