The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Belize green sunroof car in MA SOLD

turbophein

1991 Galant Vr4
Acushnet, Massachusetts

i am getting lots of interest, first with the money gets it. text me for the fastest response.

Car runs and drives. It starts right up but smokes bad because the turbo is blown and it will not boost. Trans shifts fine.

The car has the ROT... Passenger side is worse, the rocker is bad, i'm not sure of the extent or if it is repairable or not, i am not a body guy. I don't have any pics of the ROT right now, but anyone is more than welcome to come see the car. It has lots of nice parts, well worth the asking price

$1900 running and driving
$1500 no ecu

ecmlink v2
4 Bolt Rear
Big Fmic w/ greddy bov
Rebuilt Head 1500 miles
ARP Head Bolts
264/272 cams with spring kit
Adj Cam gears
COP Setup
2g mas intake
Fp manifold
evo 16g (blown),
full 3 " exhaust
upgraded injectors
AEM wideband
Act 2600 clutch
AGX suspension
battery has been relocated to trunk

and more i am forgetting i'm sure, car has oem steering wheel not pictured.
Reconstructed title.

Last edited:

CutlassJim

I'm also interested and going to Needham this weekend.

turbophein

click

there are lots of pics in this facebook post. underbody pics are at the bottom of page. i have lots of interest but i would love it to go to a member of the forum.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts