The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1458/2000 Stock car 3250 obo WNC

OpticalPhenom

Well, It's time to let something go. Too many cars and not enough room for them. I bought this car missing a drive train. I then purchased 539/2000 that was extremely well maintained until it was rear ended by a semi. I used ALL of the parts i could from 539. Interior, engine, trans, t-case etc.

The Good:
91 vr4 1458/2000 completely stock from the air box to the exhaust. I haven't modified the car in any way, just put it back together
Trans shifts great
4ws works
Interior is very clean still
Everything Works, Sunroof, Pwr Opions, Cruise control etc.
Remote Key-less Entry
Fresh Tint (35% Legal)
70% tires
Uncut bumper
New Top Hats on all 4 corners
New KYB Excel-G shocks
Wired for a sub-woofer but i never had one installed
8 Disk CD changer that allows for the stock audio jack to be used to Input from music device(not that anyone uses them anymore)
Car is driven daily. 176k (on the cluster which is from 539 I also have the original 1458 cluster)
Also comes with a Bunch of spare parts everything from cruise control to spare hood and trunk lid.

The Less Good:
It needs a little body work and paint. It's Ugly.

Car is located in Mills River NC 28759. I'm reasonable on my pricing as i know body work and paint isn't cheap. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

deusamo

So is 176k miles accurate for the motor?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts