The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1989 Mirage Turbo

COBHC

I bought this car from George Billings (can't remember his SN on here) about a year ago, put some work into it, and didn't drive it a whole lot. Now it's time to go. I'll do my best to respond to this post and PMs, but if you'd like a quicker response please reply to my craigslist ad. Thanks for looking.

Craigslist for sale ad

biglady112

A few of us have been watching but, the price is quite high. I am sure with 300,000 miles some things will need to be addressed. I had a few friends contact me about it asking what I know.

COBHC

It does say "or best offer". It doesn't really need anything other than what I've already listed, and it's pretty much all cosmetic.

89Mirageman

Regardless of the miles it's still an original turbo car. I think its priced about right.

donniekak

Maybe. But there is a difference between priced right to sell eventually, and priced right to sell this week.

89Mirageman

Ahh, missed that part. You are correct, sometimes you have to take whatever someone offers when time isn't on your side.

rx794

Once again I find something and of course it's on the other side of the country, ugh! Nice car, looks like it's got "good bones", good luck with the sale.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts