The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1990 Galant GSX $1000 Phoenix AZ [SOLD]

1990GSXNA

Trying to sell my GGSX that doesn't run. It ran great before it had this issue. click I know $1000 for a non running car is kind of steep, but I have seen multiple shells on here for around this price. If the experts on here find this is to pricey then let me know I'll adjust accordingly. I'm just wanting to let y'all try and get a hold of a pretty rust free galant. There's the known trouble spots like the fenders and door seems, looks to be manageable I'll get some pictures. I've just completed a pretty extensive tune up including timing and balance belt and pulleys. The ECU had the caps replaced less than 2 months ago. Tires have roughly 1,500 miles on them with the JDM GVR4 style wheels. I have evo8 suspension on all four with unknown lowering springs and hotbits camber plates on the front. I have a header installed as well as a test pipe. I just don't have the time to get my beloved galant back on the road and want it to go to good hands. Obviously if you want it you'll need a trailer to tow it home.

Last edited:

MellowVR4

I would be if I were closer.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts