The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #1971 53402 Zip Racine WI

1971VR4

Clean car, well modded. Strong engine.

Small 16G turbo, VLSD rear. BC springs and retainers. Pushing 15lbs of boost. Big front mount IC. 3in turbo back exhaust. Evo 560 injectors. Gm maf and maf translator. Boost and air fuel gauges . Well tuned, runs as she should.
All poly rear and some front poly and at least new rubber in the front.
Work Emotion CR-KAI 18x7.5 rims wrapped in BFG KDW 235/40 series tires. Great condition.
leaks oil at the cap, balance shaft has been removed. No power steering.
Clean title in hand.

You know the car, you know the capabilities. It really is a strong engine, Everyone who has test drove it didn't expect it to go as it does. But, they have been poor, waiting for money, one way or another losers.

I built the car to be a daily, it is nearly there, port the oil filter housing or put the balance shaft back in. To rid the oil leak. I have the power steering parts if you want them. I have springs that will lower the car 1.5-1.75in, if you wish.

Fast/cheap/reliable, choose two, we know the deal. This one is damn near reliable. Meaning fast and cheap is what it is.

Call or text 414.331.6069

Located in Racine WI 53402 I'm asking 4k, and I know it's worth more, I want it gone, time for a family.

FlyingEagle

Staff member
^^^ This, and below.

Price must be in the title per this rule:

Quote:

2. Subjects must begin with FS:, EB:, FREE: or FEELER: and you must put a description, location AND asking price in the TITLE.

Posting in depth pictures of multiple locations of the vehicle, and potential rust spots is always key. Door bottom seams, below trim at the rocker/wheel wells, under carriage and frame members, etc, etc.

Last edited:

MellowVR4

I've personally seen this car and it was pretty straight, and clean on the bottom from what I remember. GLWS Mark

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts