The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1988 JDM RHD Galant VR4 - FL - $9,800 - 100% OEM STOCK

JDM Galant VR4 For Sale
1988 Galant VR4 100% legally imported from Japan. Everything works great. Very unique car in extremely good condition. See below for more details!

Specs:
Year: 1988
Mileage: 37,000
Color: Silver
Transmission: 5-Spd Manual
100% STOCK! (Still has the Boost Solenoid Restrictor)
Everything Works (A/C, Heat, Folding Mirrors, etc.)[/list]

JDM Galant VR4 vs US Galant VR4
There are many differences between the US Galant VR4 and the JDM Galant VR4.

To list a few...
Stock JDM Rear Windshield with Wiper
Stock JDM Body Panels
Stock JDM Wheels
Stock JDM Corner Lights
Stock JDM Seat Belt
Stock JDM Folding Mirrors
[/list]
If you know the full list of differences and want to share, please feel free.

VIDEO

IMAGES

Thanks for looking!
This is an extremely rare car, especially 100% stock with such low miles and in great condition. Contact us if you're interested or if you have any questions.

Contact Details:
Phone - 1-800-262-3679
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.montumotors.com[/list]

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Any under body pics?

Sure, I will go take a few real quick and post them here... BRB

G

Staff member
Sweet, under engine & rear end.

turbowop

I'm kinda surprised you guys left on the Ralliart and diamond star stickers as they're really tacky the way they're placed on the car. Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things regarding a sale, but they need to go, LOL.

Several people we've encountered really liked the stickers, it's all a matter of taste. We feel that the person who buys the car should have the option to remove the stickers; it's always better to give the option rather than to have someone buy the car that wished we kept the stickers.

G

Staff member
JDM peeps. Rear wheel steering? Transmission details? Rear end & final drive details? Yeah doing hole shots & taking it off roading is not the best marketing strategy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

turbowop

For fucks sake. Hole shots? Was he racing against others into a corner? Beating on it? He drove it through some dirt. Big whoop.

You guys are f***ing hilarious. I fear for the day I ever decide to sell my car. "OMG he drag raced it! I've seen video of him launching it!!!!111"

STFU, Nick. You've never been interested in any car on this forum. All you do is complain.

Thanks turbowop. The video showing under the car was just made; as you can see it cleaned up very well. As most of you know, this car was designed for rally before being a production car so it's designed to be driven. Car drives great and is very clean (We've worked out any kinks it may have had). Most import companies will bring cars over and not touch them until their sold, it's a good and bad thing. In our opinion, we want to make sure when a customer picks up a car from us, it will make a potential 1000+ mile drive back home, with occasional fun. This car will do that.

Yes, I believe that's the stock intercooler as it's the same on both cars we've imported, and both cars were completely oem stock.

89Mirageman

If you ever need a chuckle, just come to the FS section /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Awesome car you have. Whoever ends up with it will be pleased I'm sure. GL with the sale!

G

Staff member
Bruh, you were complaining about stickers & which side is the best to drive on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:
Thanks 89 and /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif at G

Jesus_Negros

Quoting turbowop:
For fucks sake. Hole shots? Was he racing against others into a corner? Beating on it? He drove it through some dirt. Big whoop.

You guys are f***ing hilarious. I fear for the day I ever decide to sell my car. "OMG he drag raced it! I've seen video of him launching it!!!!111"

STFU, Nick. You've never been interested in any car on this forum. All you do is complain.

He fails to realize that most of these cars have been "beat on". Honestly what's the point in owning a car like this if you don't drive the hell out of it sometimes. They're certainly not cruisers, not with those ugly mugs.

GSTwithPSI

Quoting turbowop:

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts