It turns out that I like building cars more than actually owning/driving them, and I'm ready to move on with this one after 200,000,000 hours of work. lol
Before going any further, look at this picture-heavy build thread link
Note: This car has had 100 miles on it in the last 14+ years, so it is not ready for a cross country trip, or even one tenth of that. I am sure that there will be bugs that need to be worked out as the car gains more miles. It is a great car, but very much unproven at the moment as it was just assembled. (See build)
This has been seriously updated, and will continue to be. Please continue reading, and purchase soon. I want it gone before snow falls.
- It's Galant #1803 of 2000
- Clean MA title in my name.
- Currently registered
- Nice white paint, and a very straight body because it was painted several years ago.
- No sunroof - more rare. One of 93 made in summit white, w/o sunroof, with fancy stereo.
- The engine bay was just painted to match the car, and all previous engine bay hackery was returned to stock form.
- The subframe is mint and basically looks new.
- I used as many new zinc coated bolts as I could come up with during assembly. Engine bay looks great
- The interior is in great shape. No tears in the seats.
- It has zero rust in the rockers, quarters or fenders. Just nice paint.
- Good windshield!
- Rebuilt head, new valve seals, head gasket, intake & exhaust gaskets.
- ARP head studs
- All motor mounts, pulleys, coolant pipe, thermostat housing, and misc other stuff have been sandblasted and coated in por-15.
- Freshly machined flywheel
- 3 Inch exhaust
- AN -6 converted fuel sending unit
- New injector seal kit installed
- New spark plugs
- New air filter
- New clutch master cylinder
- New brake master cylinder
- New clutch
- New timing belt
- New timing belt pullies
- New timing belt hydraulic tensioner
- New fuel filler hose
- New steel fuel line from gas tank to fuel filter
- New radiator
- New radiator hoses (upper and lower)
- New heater hoses
- New stainless oil feed line
- All rotors cut / refinished
- New front brake pads
- New rear brake pads
- New non cruise throttle cable
- New lug nuts (and several new studs)
- New Throttle body shaft seals
- Fancy 93 headlights
- Evo 8 struts and springs (eibach)
- No A/C
- Manual Steering
- Radio doesn't work
- Needs to be washed
- Drivers A-pillar trim is damaged
- This car has had 100 miles on it in the last 14+ years, so it is not ready for a cross country trip, or even one tenth of that. I am sure that there will be bugs that need to be worked out as the car gains more miles. It is a great car, but very much unproven at the moment as it was just assembled. (See build)
May include all spare parts for right price (almost enough parts to build another car: Bumpers/doors/glass/interior/wheels/brakes/sunroof/trunk lid/spoilers/etc.)
Cash or trade me something interesting that is not Dsm related. Partial trades are okay too. I'm open to all ideas. Cars, tools, motorcycles, etc.
This has been a 2+ year project - Check the build thread for more details: