The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 White Gvr4 for sale Cali $3500 - SOLD!

4doorboost

CAR HAS BEEN SOLD

I've owned #827 for about 9 years and it's finally time to sell. The car has a clean title, no rust (i've checked and cleaned the wheel wells). I purchased the car off a friend and since then have put lots of time and money into it. I purchased a town home a few years back and since then the car sits in the garage. Registration is out since 2012 and the car will need a smog. I will pay all backfees on the car which currently sit at $260.00. The car has 179,000 miles. The engine was rebuilt in 2011 with eagle rods and forged aluminum pistons (ross i beleive). Head is factory with HKS 264/272 cams, arp headstuds, cometic gasket, and gates timebelt. Fuel is a walbro 255, denso 660's, and AEM EMS V1 setup to run speed density. Turbo is a holset 35 with tial 35 external gate. I put this turbo on after my 16g went bad and have put no miles on it, the car has been in the garage as i never got it tuned. The car will start but fouls plugs pretty quickly. Transmission is smooth and clutch has been replaced with a sprung 6 puck. All shifter bushings and clutch pedal have been replaced. Suspension is kyb adjustable's on ground control srpings. 5 lug conversion. Front brakes and all bushings ect have been replaced but rear rubber will need to be done. Car has pretty good interior for stock with only major rips being on drivers seat. New stereo/ everything works all windows. Car has a sunroof. Paint is original and the car has a few dents and dings but nothing major. Front bumper is the worst part as it was cut for the intercooler. ONLY THING THE CAR DOES NOT COME WITH ARE THE BBS WHEELS, i'm keeping them for my next car. Buyer responsible for wheels.Also i've probably forgotten about parts since there's so many things such as it also has zeitronix

I just want to see the car go to somebody who will finish it so i will not be parting it out. Any serious offers will be taken into considertion. Call, text or email. 805-279-0159 [email protected]

thanks,

Bryce O'Cain

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Pics too small.

G

Staff member
Wow, a few scary things in those pics. Someone from the rust belt please rescue.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts