The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 galant vr4 1644/2000 located in lancaster pa $5000 obo

90laserblack

I'm putting my baby up for sale. I'm located in Lancaster pa I'd prefer a local sale so someone can see the car before making a serious offer. Car is white and rust free. Has 121k miles and is my daily driver. I'm not really sure what to ask for it since I see the prices all over the place depending on region. Car is clean, Sat in storage for 13 years before I bought it . If you search me on Facebook.. Cody swope... I have a lot of pictures of the car. Any question feel free to text me. 7175199538. Car has dsm link 1990 eprom ecu, evo 3 16g, fmic, fp 8cm turbine housing, act 2600 , factory 6 bolt with arp head studs and bse, speed density with plug and play harness. (Still need to weld iat bung into piping). Halman pro boost controller. Car needs a decent suspension has factory shocks with cheap coil sleeves. I have kyb agx shocks for rear. My phone will not let me upload pictures on here.

Last edited:

badams

You can add your FB photos to here by copying your image url and pasting it in when adding an Image.

11350431_1033310910027403_5504951508558556389_n.jpg

Last edited:

90laserblack

I havnt turned you down. I said that I have 2 people interested in it locally. They are looking at it this weekend and I will let you know.

90laserblack

I didn't see that one. I must have missed it. You if want to message me you can it would be easier for me to keep track. I had a lot of people commenting and it's hard to keep track . Sorry

l8apixvw

Would you trade for a modded 2000 GTI
I'm had a vr4 sold it when I was younger regret it have a nice GTI looking to sell it but will trade for a vr4

thomcasey

As this ad is almost 2 years old, you might try txting him at the number in the original post. Most likely gone as it has not been updated in over 18 months.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings