The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Winona MN $2500

I don't get on this forum much. I have a running and driving Galant VR4. It's located in Winona MN. Rockers are rotted. I am firm on $2500. If you want pictures then email me at [email protected] with a phone number to contact you. Again the car is beat up but runs and runs drives. It has lots of new parts. Located in Winona Minnesota. I will mark the thread sold when it is gone.

Last edited:

IncorpoRatedX

C'mon man, take 5 minutes and write a real for sale ad...

Body has 211,000 miles. Rusty rockers and other places. Engine compression is 145-155 in every cylinder. All the brake rotors and pads have less than 800 miles on them as of 5/26/15. Gates timing belt, tensioner and pullys have 3000 miles on them. FP manifold and 20G no name turbo have 150 miles. Rear brake lines and fuel lines have been replaced. Oil changed frequently with Rotella T6 and WIX oil filters. ARP head studs, Walbro 255, Fuel lab fuel filter, AEM wideband o2 sensor, Glowshift boost gauge. New shifter cables with in 2000 miles. Tires are all good. Evo 8 steering wheel. It has a 3 inch down pipe to a flex pipe straight 3 inch exhaust, no cat or muffler. AC and power steering removed completely. I drive it on average 300-400 miles a week on the highway. Seats and interior are in good shape minus a missing radio. I hit a deer with it so it has a brand new radiator but the hood latch has been removed. Hood is black and has hood pins. I have the front bumper for it and its not cracked, just not currently mounted. I will try my best to answer questions but poor Internet at my house. Email me at [email protected] for better pictures andn information and a quicker reply. ALl of the listed updates have been done between 1/1/15 and 5/26/15

G

Staff member
What # is it?

G

Staff member
?

It's number 313/1000. There are some forums on the car but a lot has changed since I owned it. Read my description above. Again I daily drive this car and it's fairly reliable. I just want to sell it to get my really nice one put together.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings