The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2g spyder AZ 2800 org price ------SOLD------

dsmless

Selling my wifes gst spyder. Thought Id try here first as Id prefer it go to someone that will like it. 1999 gst spyder 160k, everything works great my wife daily drives it for work so it has to work good. Moving out to cali, and cannot take with me. (Not sure what I will do with my galant) Everything works, AC,heat no problems. Turbo spools to 12lbs quick as should be. Has 400 miles on a major tuneup to include changing of:
6puck act clutch 2100/clutch slave cylinder
Aluminum radiator/cap/thermostat/antifreeze w water wetter
Windshield wipers
Timing belt
Waterpump
Sparkplugs/wires
Fuel filter
Air Filter on hardpipe
Front/rear motor mounts
Synthetic engine/transmission oils
Tires have 85% life on them
Has: evo8 front mount intercooler with 2.5"aluminum piping, HKS blowoff valve, 3" catback exhaust, boost/water temp gauges, alarm and door openers/poppers
Bad: the cruise control does not work, drivers door handle does not open the car, just use the door popper, it has a plasti dip aluminum paint job, convertible top will need replacing in the next year or so.

Last edited:

moidsm1

Update this

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings