The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Galant Vr4 North Alabama $3000 SOLD

4nmscle

Selling my 92 Vr4. I have too many other projects going on and I want to free up space. Just put a motor in this car but haven't really driven it yet. It is on open down pipe at the moment because I haven't had time and don't have any 3" aluminum on hand. Can this car be driven to where ever? No clue. I would not recommend this as a road trip kinda car. I would trailer this and just do a run down of everything. I drove it out of the garage then down the street and back. That is the extent I have done and I have no time to allocate to that project.

fresh 6 bolt motor
Mitsu MLS head gasket
ARP head studs
Head was worked with new stem seals
All new OEM gaskets, timing belt, water pump, and hydro tensioner
Balance shafts removed and bearings flipped
Alternator replaced
4ws still intact
Trans and trasfer case filled with Redline fluids
OEM axle seals
ACT 2100 clutch on stock flywheel
OEM clutch master and slave cylinder
STM clutch line from master to slave
MHI Evo3 16g (originally bought from FP) great shape
ECMLink v3 just purchased and installed (running speed density)
Battery relocated to the trunk
Non-cruise throttle cable
Interior is in really good shape (minus the a pillar)
Gauge pod with prosport boost gauge and AEM Uego wideband
Fuel Lab FPR

I'm sure there is some things that I may be missing. The price on this is firm. If I were to finish this up, I would be marking this at 5k. If you have any questions just let me know. I am NOT wanting any trades of any kind. I am getting rid of this to clear space. Please take the time to read the ad and do not ask me about trades. Feel free to text me at two5six6zero4six1zero6 or send me an email. I will be including all the misc parts I have for this car as well.

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Looks clean.

Jesus_Negros

This shouldn't last long. Mostly stock GVR4's are the best.

4nmscle

Quoting blacksheep:
I spy GTR?

Lol. That's actually just a gtst. I should have an r32 gtr that should be here in about two months i think.

minneSNOWta

Didn't you just come back? I spy a Home Depot Racing spa hose mod! Sorry to see you go so soon.

4nmscle

Yeah. I had opportunity to pick up a dream car of mine plus I just have too much going on, so I am getting rid of some toys/projects. It's messy because I have not wired up the gauges or put the ecu back in the kick panel. Here are also a couple of current engine bay pics.

The dream project

transparentdsm

are you f***ing kidding me. a little pee just came out due to over excitement. good got damn! i almost want to buy the VR4 just so i can see that in person. wish i could sell some things, the VR4 is really nice and clean.

Last edited:

4nmscle

Bwahaha. If ya buy the vr4,I may let ya drive it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Jesus_Negros

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

transparentdsm

Quoting 4nmscle:
Bwahaha. If ya buy the vr4,I may let ya drive it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

ok let me move some funds around. ive been wanting another VR4 to play in. need to sell the Volvo and this might be an option. putting it on CL now.

4nmscle

Couple of quick pics of the underside.

If there are any request for pics feel free to pm me. I will post them on the thread.

4nmscle

Thanks guys. I have been trying to get some time to take some more pics as requested, but I've been covered up with work so I haven't been able to make it home during the daylight. If for some reason I do not get pics up today, I am off(ish) tomorrow and I will post some more. I really want this to go to a good home. I have turned away three people now, because of bad vibes. These cars are getting more and more scarce, so I want it to go to a true auto enthusiast. If I could afford the time I would love to keep her, but I have to make some choices/sacrifices in order to work the things I have going on in the near future.

4nmscle

Well she's sold. Heading to Michigan. Kinda scary as its being driven back and no towed like i would rather it be, but it's going to a worthy owner. You guys wish them luck on their nine and a half-hour journey.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings