The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

3rdstrikedsm

I will post a better description when I get to my pc.

G

Staff member
lol

VR4Scott

Because it's G

Jesus_Negros

Yeah clean rebuilt and done

strokin4dr

Pics and list of everything included? All glass, door panels, front and rear light, etc?

3rdstrikedsm

If you area serious buyer pm me for ph# and I will discuss it with you in depth.

3rdstrikedsm

All lights door panels and carpet as well as dash come with it.

Last edited:

3rdstrikedsm

Ok let me clear up some faq I have been getting on the various places I have it for sale.

Car was originally an evo 1 but now has the super rare complete body conversion so not a converted mirage
I drove the car fir a few months before I tore it down for the restoration so this is how I know the health of the trans and drive line for 100% sure.

It will need an engine and a turbo set up and a fmic then it will be driveable again

I have a full 5 lug conversion for it that goes with it and fronts are already done and on and rears are ready to go on.

I have been getting asked about trades and the only way I would be interested is if it was worth more than my asking price as I am taking major bath on this car but looking to buy a house right now.
these cars are very light so 400 whp will go 10's with a skilled driver

Last edited:

strokin4dr

Quoting 3rdstrikedsm:
If you area serious buyer pm me for ph# and I will discuss it with you in depth.

I have a buddy interested. Both of us are in school and don't have time for a phone call. PM me a list and other pics if you can. Thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings