The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 BG Galant VR4 For Parts in Grand Rapids, MI

bmod530

I have a complete VR4 minus engine and transmission. Interested in any parts? Will sell the whole car for cheap. Body panels are pretty clean minus the front left fender. Underneath is pretty rusty, definitely been a Michigan car for a good part of her life.

[email protected]

Thanks for looking!
Ben

bmod530

She will be headed to the yard tonight or tomorrow, please let me know if you need anything off of it!

Thanks!

turbophein

i need the drivers side rear quarter panel. just a section of it.

take all the body kit off! and the badges!

thomcasey

Still around? Front windshield trim if it exists

bmod530

Car is gone, but stole as much as I could. Mainly just the front bumper and interior. Wish I could have stripped everything, but just don't have room for it!

Let me know if you're interested in the front bumper or interior - front and rear seats, dash, and random plastic bits.

Thanks!

thomcasey

Need a Dbl-Din radio Bezel and whatever piece that covers the square holes on the Drivers side, left knee/lower dash panel.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings