The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR-4 1635/2000 Orlando, FL SOLD

VR4Scott

I have another Galant and I just really don't want to finish it. Between the other multiple cars and projects I have, this one needs to go. This car previously belonged to StealthTT24 (Mark). He did a sh*t ton of work on it. All new tie rod ends, ball joints, rebuilt calipers, cleaned and sealed gas tank 4 bolt rear end swap, etc. The car is located in Orlando, FL and I'm asking $2000. Details and pics below:

Nile black no sunroof 1635/2000
Used motor Ross pistons, stock rods (~20k)
Stock trans/tcase
Southbend clutch
14B
6AN fuel feed line tank to engine bay
Power steering intact 4WS removed
AC engine bay components removed
ABS deleted
160k on body

Only rust I have seen on the car is a couple bubbled spots on the roof next to the trim lines.

Comes with 1g radiator, 2 ECUs, intercooler, and full 1G Megan Racing exhaust.

Exhaust needs to be extended, intercooler piping fabbed, miscellaneous pieces here and there. Nothing major needed.

Last edited:

VR4Scott

Price drop to $2000. I'd really hate to part this thing out...

VR4Scott

Partout will start this weekend if not sold

VR4Scott

sold

transparentdsm

im really happy this sold and didn't get parted. i had the money but no time or place to get it drivable enough to get back to tahoe.

stealthtt24

Wow my old car, def put a ton of hours into that thing. Scott did a board member end up getting it?

VR4Scott

I don't know his screen name but it's a guy in Arizona named Erik. He's having a shipper pick it up tomorrow.

stealthtt24

Congrats, I did a lot of work on that car. Didn't need much to get running. Please start a thread when you get it going!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings